Remember, when it's time to start the lesson, simply login and enter the Tutor Room. There's nothing to install or setup, all you need is a computer or tablet.
How to get started in 4 easy steps
1. Click MY STUDENT at the top of the page and create a login for your child. (They will need this for when they attend their online lessons).
2. Now, FIND A TUTOR and search for the one that’s right for you.
3. Go to MY STUDENT, click the cogwheel image next to your child’s name and select CONNECT TO TUTOR.
4. Click on the WALLET BALANCE button on your child's account to add money.
Online tuition to realise your child's potential
Find specialist trained and DBS vetted tutors to meet your child's needs. Hand pick tutors for:
- 11 plus
- 13 plus
- Key Stage 2
- Key Stage 3
- International Baccalaureate
Have you considered enrolling on dedicated GCSE and A-Level catch-up courses to ensure your child has the support they need, when they need it most.
Our tutors are also available to supplement your child's school work. They know what topics are covered in school, so you can use your online lessons to ask questions and go over areas they've struggled with.
Keeping your child safe
- All our tutors are vetted and hold an Enhanced DBS.
- We contact the tutor's referees ourselves and ensure the references meet our standards.
- All sessions are recorded for safeguarding reasons.
- Any and all contact is kept on the site and recorded.
- The Online Wallet is safe and secure - there is no need to share your personal bank details out.